Sign up for our online monthly accounting services solution. Get all the benefits instantly, no contracts, 1st month free, cancel anytime. Sign up now. 


Convert a Close Corporation (CC) into a Private Company Pty (Ltd)

You have to be a registered user to submit the online application form below.  

Registration on our website is free and will take 1 minute. REGISTER HERE. 

(Please ignore this message if you are already logged in) 


Although not compulsary it is highly recommended that you convert your current Close Corporation into a Company as defined in the new companies act of 2008. 

How does it work? 

  • Complete the application form, make payment for R650, and fax/e-mail the signed Power of Attorney and statement of Consent forms to us.
  • Also fax/e-mail certified copies of ALL the member(s) / director(s) ID's to us.
  • We will send the incorporatiion certificate to you as soon as the conversion has been done by CIPC. 

Turnaround Time 

  • Turnaround time for this service is around 4 - 6 weeks. 

Please Login to continue

Are you a new user? Register now or login below.


Have you perhaps forgotten your password?

Login with Facebook

This service costs R 650.00. This form will be added as "Convert a Close Corporation (CC) into a Private Company Pty (Ltd)" in your basket.
Please make sure information on this form is entered correctly as we rely heavily on information supplied. Incorrect information will cause a delay in the service.

CC Information

Directors Info

All fields are mandatory.

Personal Information



Required Additional Form(s):

To enable us to complete the process please download and sign these forms and fax or scan and email them back to us.
If (original required) is indicated next to a form, you need to post them to us.

- you need to be logged in for this to work.

Back to all services.

LiveZilla Live Help


Some of our Clients

View All Clients

What do our clients say?

Hi Jannie,
Hope you are wellJ
Thank you so very much for sorting my tax 2007 with SARS, much appreciated, I have received my refundJJ
Once I receive my IRP5 for 2012 may I send it you to be filed with SARS?
Have a great Friday!!
Kind Regards,
Dimple Dawlal

All Testimonials

Festive period

we wish our clients a merry christmas and a happy new year. please note telephonic

CC income tax returns due

cc income tax returns for the 2011 financial year must be submitted to sars on or before

New Companies Act 2008 - effective from 1 May 2011

the new companies act has now been implemented introducing quite a few changes in the registrations of companies.

All News | All Archived News