Tax Season 2016
Tax season 2016 kicks off on 1 July 2016. As a valued client we would like to assist you in completing your tax obligation quick and efficiently.How does it work this year?
We have changed our system a bit this year. We have launched a new website called www.dofin.online which specifically caters for our accounting and tax clients. doFIN.online is part of the doALL.Online Group and sister company of www.myfinance-online.co.za
In trying to keep it as simple as possible we have setup the following procedures to follow:
We have categorized our services in 3 simple packages below. Please click on the one that describes your situation and order from the website . If unsure feel free to contact us
1. Option 1 - For salary earners not earning any other trade income (e.g. business income , rental income etc.) and is not a member of a CC or a director of a company R375 once off
2. Option 2 - For individuals as described in point 1 above but who are also a director of a company/member of a CC - R850 once off
3. Option 3 - For persons that earn any other income not reflected on an IRP5 or any tax certificate (e.g. Rental income , other business income ) R1 500
Once you have clicked on “Order Now” (on our website after clicking on one of the 3 options above) follow these instructions:
1. Follow the easy 3 steps and submit. This is a quick confirmation that you would like our assistance and that you agree to the price and service.
2. Please make sure you select any add-ons applicable to you (Travel Claim and/or Capital Gains Tax)
3. You will receive a service proposal via e-mail that you can accept online.
4. You will receive your invoice that needs to be paid to have us start immediately
6. We will let you know if we require any additional info/documents
7. We will send you a confirmation of your tax situation before submitting to SARS
8. Once approved we will submit to SARS , handle any queries, reviews or audits they might have, and keep you in the loop at no additional charges.
It’s as simple as that , if you have any question regarding the process feel free to contact us anytime.
If you don’t want to follow the procedure as above you are welcome to e-mail us with your details/documents.