Outsource your Payroll for your business, whether you have 1 or 1000 employees.
1. Advantages of outsourcing your business' payroll with myfinance-online.co.za:
- Payslip input, calculations, submission and recons done by qualified accountants.
- Newest changes in tax tables, UIF amounts etc applied to your payroll as soon as they happen.
- All payslips are stored monthly, you only need to update with new/changed information.
- No (expensive) software or license fees payable.
- All deductions calculated per employee and paid over to SARS and Department of Labour monthly.
- All payslips, IRP5's, returns to SARS, recons etc gets uploaded under your username where it can be viewed or printed out anytime.
- Cost effective, convenient, paperless way of handling your payroll each month.
2. Some interesting facts regarding your business' payroll:
- Did you know if you are a member of a CC/director of a Company you need to deduct PAYE/UIF from your salary/money you draw from the business and pay over monthly.
- Did you know if you use a casual woker for more than 24 hours in a month you need to deduct UIF from his salary, declare and pay over to the Department of Labour.
- Did you know that UIF deductions from employees must be declared to the Department of Labour monthly on a seperate form, stating details of every single employee?
- Did you know if your total payroll amount exeeds R500 000 a year you need to pay over Skill Development Levy (SDL) to SARS?
- Did you know that if you use myfinance-online.co.za as your payroll partner you don't need to know all these "tricky" laws as we will handle everything on your behalf.
Back to all services.