2. We shall not sell or distribute personal or other details to marketing or other agencies.
4. Myfinance-online also reserves the right to disclose such information if required to do so by law, in the case of a court action brought by a client against Myfinance-online or its agents, employees or anyone doing any work whatsoever for Myfinance-online or if it is believed in good faith that the disclosure of such information is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and/or property of Myfinance-online or its clients.
5. Personal information may be used by Myfinance-online for the following purposes:
* To supply the client with the services and/or products requested and/or
* To maintain an ongoing business relationship and/or
* To communicate directly with the client.
6. Clients may at any time unsubscribe as a user. Regular mailings, such as our newsletter, will then no longer be sent and we shall only contact the client directly in response to a further request for our services and/or products.
7. A visitor’s browser supplies the following information when our site is visited and we record this information in our server logs for statistical analysis:
* The type of browser and operating system with which our site was viewed
* The visitor’s domain name extension (e.g. .co.za; .net)
* The address of the site that referred the visitor to us
* The IP address of the server used to connect the visitor to the internet (usually their ISP’s IP address)
* The date and time our site was browsed
* Which pages were viewed and which documents were downloaded.
8. Myfinance-online uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Credit card numbers are not stored by us but by Virtual Card Services (VCS) who acts as our Payment Gateway. All personal information collected by us is stored in our database. You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password on registration.